Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013



Farewell Class

Today was final exam for kindergarten. It seemed difficult to teach them how to choose one correct answer from for options. So, I prepared well for them.
29 May 2013, the final exam day. I opened the class by singing together. They looked really happy. Then, I drew four columns in the blackboard. Then every column had one picture. So, four columns had different picture. First, I asked them which one of the mountain picture. Then, I made one student to choose one correct column by making cross line. It was my method to teach them how to answer in the final exam. There were 20 questions. Every question had variety answer. Sometimes they had to cross, draw, color or circle it. At the end of class every student got a favorite hero picture.
I think I will miss them so much. They will have 2 weeks for holiday. After it, they will enter elementary school. I hope they will remember me because I’ll never forget them.



No comments:

Post a Comment